Members are invited to submit their entries for this year’s photographic competition either digitally or by post to the Centre Secretary by 31 July 2021.
All of the photographs will be on display at the AGM on 22 August 2021.
Members may submit photographs involving themselves and / or their Caravan or Motorhome. The location may be on the Isle of Wight or on any of your holiday destinations. Photographs submitted for the 2020 competition will be resubmitted automatically for 2021.
There are three categories:
Category 1 – Isle of Wight: a picture of an Isle of Wight scene, or anything of relevance to the Isle of Wight Centre and suitable for the front cover of the Rally Programme 2022. The prize will be a £30 gift voucher and the splendid photographic trophy.
Category 2 – Nature: a photograph incorporating trees / wildlife taken anywhere on your travels. The prize will be a £20 gift voucher.
Category 3 – Unusual Architecture: a photograph of a building built in what you think is an unusual style. The prize will be a £10 gift voucher.
- Each entrant may submit up to six photos per category.
- Photographs can be either in colour or black and white.
- Email entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal entries must be sent to the Secretary at: Glebelands, Farriers Way, Shorwell, Newport PO30 3JP.
- All entries must be received before 31 July 2021.
- The Judges’ decision is final and the winner will be announced at the AGM on 22 August 2021.